[Incubator] Incubation Application: GeoMOOSE

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 5 09:41:30 EDT 2007

Folks,

Bob Basques has submitted an incubation application for the GeoMOOSE project.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/147

In order to better manage pending incubation application I am now putting
pending applications into Trac, and I have done this for the still outstanding
application for JVNMobileGIS and GeoFunctions.  The Incubator wiki includes
a link to a query that will fetch all pending applications.

As a "heads up" I think we can also expect incubation applications for
GEOS (the C++ geometry library), Terralib (the GIS library developed by
INPE in Brazil) and a "coordinate systems project" that may encompass the
PROJ.4, CSMAP and some other related coordinate systems stuff.

Bob - could you subscribe to this list to answer questions folks have on
the GeoMOOSE project?