[Incubator] GeoMoose

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 5 14:08:47 EDT 2007

Hi Bob ..

a couple of quick questions that might help clarify things for me:

1) can you describe why you chose to create a new AJAX framework
rather than leverage an existing one like MapBuilder?  As MapBuilder
is already an incubated project, it is important to differentiate
your project from MapBuilder in particular.

2) can you describe if and how you plan integrate with other OSGeo
projects, such as OpenLayers.

Cheers

Paul