[Incubator] GEOS Application, Meeting Planned

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:22:35 EDT 2007

If we have time, I'd also like to consolidate the OSGeo Labs process.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Labs . I've reviewed and made some
changes to this page, in particular assigned responsibilities. I've also
added an item to the agenda.

I can't make that timeslot, 0200 for me, any chance we can delay 3 hours
till 18:00 UTC -
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=29&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0>
(14:00am EST, 8:00am PST)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=29&year=2007&hour=18&min=0&sec=0