[Incubator] MetaCRS Incubation Application

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Aug 4 13:35:37 EDT 2008

Folks,

The MetaCRS projects - a federation of coordinate system related sub-projects
including CS-Map, PROJ.4, Proj4js, and libgeotiff has applied to OSGeo for
incubation.  I will be acting as the MetaCRS incubation representative (on
behalf of the project).

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/274

Currently we have outstanding incubation requests from GeoMOOSE, JVNMobileGIS,
ORCHESTRA, MetaCRS and STARSpan.  I would like to hold an incubation meeting
on Wednesday (email to follow) to consider which of these we would like to
recommend to the board for incubation.