[Incubator] Contributor agreements for Fusion project

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 29 13:42:59 EDT 2008

Thanks Frank for your response. We'll check with Tyler.

About managing the forms online, that could be an idea... as long as
they're in a safe place that is well backed up, etc. We still need to
define a point of contact in the form where the original has to be sent
(before it is scanned and placed online)... or maybe that could be
handled by the chair of the PSC or something like that...

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/