[Incubator] Updated: Graduation Process, Retirement Process, Project Mentions

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 02:57:17 EST 2008

As promised quite some time back, I've created a Project Retiring Process.

I've also created a list of "Project Mentions" wiki, a list of places
that need to be updated when a project changes incubation status. I'm
sure I've missed some mentions, so please add items that I've missed.
Possibly topical, I've referenced packaging.

And for completeness, I've added updated the Graduation Checklist to
reference Project Mentions too.

Please review and comment.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Retiring_Process
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Graduation_Checklist