[Incubator] Motion: GDAL to Graduate Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:52:47 EST 2008

-0

Frank, I think you are almost there. The last thing I'd like to see is a
series of links from the TO_RESOLVE issues in the GDAL Provenance Review
wiki to your issue tracker.
This way a future user can easily determine the status of the license
integrity. On completion of this, I will change my vote to +1.