[Incubator] Re: Recommend Geotools for Graduation - please vote before Friday

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Jul 11 15:22:19 EDT 2008

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> One issue just to show that I read the documents ;) ... can you please
> replace the two instances of "Providence" review by "Provenance"
> review in
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/GeoTools+Provenance+Review ?
>
> That's all I could find, so here's my late +1.
Done; thanks Daniel.

Near as I can tell open source is a way for people to correct my
spelling mistakes. I get in so much trouble when I spell a class name
wrong :-P On the bright side it really lowers the bar for new developers
to start contributing. Spelling mistakes; it is not a communication
failure; it is the opportunity to start a conversation.