[Incubator] Steps to start an incubation?

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Wed Aug 26 04:24:05 EDT 2009

Hi OSGEO,
I'm wondering what exactly the steps to enter OSGEO incubation
are, in particular to start the GeoServer one.

I've looked at the incubation page and started composing a document
to answer all of the questionnare questions, it's a draft that
needs love, but if you're curious it's here:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/OSGEO+incubation+questionnaire

To be clear, I'm not officially asking GeoServer to be accepted
for incubation in this mail, just wondering what the right
steps are?
First ask? Or look for a mentor? Or ask with the questionnaire
answers finalized?

Cheers
Andrea Aime

--