[Incubator] Search for incubation mentor

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Tue Dec 8 08:39:24 EST 2009

Great!

Website: http://www.geomajas.org/

Mailing lists:

    * Jira issue list:
    * Commit list:

There is no user mailing list. Instead a forum has been installed on the
website.

Documentation:

    * Latest stable release: http://www.geomajas.org/gis-documentation
    * Trunk: http://files.geomajas.org/maven/trunk/geomajas/userguide.html

The website contains an introduction page to get people informed quickly:
http://www.geomajas.org/what-is-geomajas

Things to know - roadmap and such:
The latest stable release has been built using Dojo as the Ajax
framework. Currently in trunk, we switched to a modular design using
Spring. On top of this modular design, we have started implementing a
second client using GWT. We feel this GWT client will be the future for
the project, as we're starting to experience the difference in working
in a full Java environment versus the previous Java + Javascript
environment.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I am at your disposal.

Thank you very much for your interest, and see you soon.