[Incubator] OSSIM Incubation Status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:52:22 EST 2009

Mark,
OSSIM seems to be getting close.

Looking over: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSSIM_incubation_status

I have the following comments:

---
I'm looking for more evidence of "Community Functioning"

Eg:

"Is there a functioning user support mechanisms (ie. mailing list)?

    existing and functioning well. mailing list and irc #ossimPlanet
    chat room"

I can't tell from this statement whether the community is communicating
well. I'm looking for something more like:
receives ~ XX emails a week, with ~  XX core contributors. We have XX
scheduled meetings per week/month, and generally have XX unscheduled
conversions on IRC per day/week.
Mention about in person meetings should be included here.

---

Please link to your Code Provenance Review from this wiki.

---

There are a number of other places where you should link to evidence
from this page, so that others can verify your claims.