[Incubator] Is there a method for updating an incubationlisting?

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Oct 15 15:48:12 EDT 2009

Frank,

Please forgive this newbies comments . . . but . . .

I see the Edit box once I've logged in, but how do I see what I'm editing?  Do I just replace with a completely new page (fill the edit box with old and new) or does it populate with the existing somehow (I don't see a way to make it do it)  I could plop the page source in there for editing . . . . sorry, still stumped . . . I mean will these new edits be appended (why I haven't done anything yet, or is there a way to replace, or ????

bobb

Bob Basques wrote:

> Just looked at the GeoMoose one, it's getting dated.

Bob,

For submissions like yours with the body of the text in the Trac ticket
description you can just login with your osgeo userid and edit the
description text near the bottom of the trac page.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/147

light and sound - activate the windows | http://pobox.com/~warmerdam ( http://pobox.com/~warmerdam )