[Incubator] Recommend deegree for graduation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 29 06:46:03 EDT 2009

Thanks Jens,
I haven't given the Deegree documents the review they deserve, and to
the level I normally look over incubating projects. (I'm still catching
up from foss4g).
However, before completing incubation, I suggest that you go through all
your documents and either:
1. Complete them.
2. Raise an issue in your issue tracker to fix them later. Although, in
most cases, I'd expect that you would try to complete your documents.

I apologize, I won't be at the incubation IRC meeting in a few hours -
it will be at 2am for us in Sydney, Australia. (A better timeslot for us
is 5 hours later, at 7am).