[Incubator] Recommend deegree for graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:02:45 EDT 2009

Hi Cameron:

Your feedback is getting lost in the shuffle; there is an incubation
meeting tonight (at 2am!) where hopefully the contents of this
proposal will be talked about; I don't feel we have had enough
discussion and dialog as incubation committee members review the
documentation to act during this evenings meeting.

(Unless of course there is a silent majority which is being well ... silent).

So it look like we have two things to think about:
- diversity of developer community (if lat/lon goes under what other
organisations are represented)
- by similar token diversity of the PSC / relationship to the TMC

Please keep an eye out on these points as review the documentation; I
would like to be sure the documentation is communicating effectively.

I was worried that deegree may of introduced the PSC in order to
appease the incubation process; when their existing TMC was performing
the role already.

Jody