[Incubator] Incubation Meeting

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Mon Mar 1 03:16:35 EST 2010

Hello Frank, all,

I am a bit confused: are we talking about GeoMajas *entering* incubation
(as I think we are)? or are we talking about GeoMajas graduation (as the
agenda for IncCom14 suggests)?

Please bear with me, as I am rather new to the incubation committee, but
is there a full list of projects that applied for incubation (in order
of application) somewhere?
All I came up with is a list of incubation applications in track:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=Incubator&order=id

I am very impressed by the GeoMajas project description by Paul Spencer
and I would like GeoMajas to enter incubation (assuming this has not
happened yet), but I would like to see older applications to be
considered first, or a good reason for changing the order in which
projects are accepted into incubation, or an explanation of how the
process of "application -> acceptance" usually works for projects.

Greetings to all,
Judit

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH