[Incubator] Incubation Meeting Minutes - Retirement process

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 04:51:23 EST 2010

I've updated the retirement process, including comments from the meeting.
I think that the process should be ready for voting on. Could people
please read, and note any issues you may have.

If there are no issues, I'll ask Frank to propose a vote to accept in a
week or so.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Project_Retiring_Process&diff=45941&oldid=32985

--
Cameron Shorter