[Incubator] Re: renewed mentoring request [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Thu Mar 25 21:37:46 EDT 2010

I second Peter's request for information on the Incubation status of Rasdaman.

I understand that we have a shortage of mentors.

How can we move this project from where it is now into incubation?

Is there anything that can be done up front to ease to process?

Can I do anything to help?

Peter's application is showing potential for use to help manage Climate Data. We intend investing time into investigating the potential use of the application as soon as I get the appropriate resources. I also understand that it is being looked at with interest by other Australian organisations.

Bruce Bannerman