[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Incubator] Defining the Marketing requirements for OSGeo Incubation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 5 22:38:12 EDT 2010

Jody Garnett wrote:
> Bit confused here cameron.
>
> The incubation committee is focused to helping projects into the
> foundation; the marketing committee needs to sort out what is required
> to facilitate involvement with any promotional activities OSGeo undertakes.
>
> So please don't respond to the incubation list; not really our cup of tea.

Jody,

I believe Cameron is hoping the incubation committee is a good place to
seek buy-in from the projects, and that we would make production of the
desired artifacts a condition of graduation.

It does seem Cameron set a wide net (discuss, marketing and incubation).
I personally don't like cross-list discussions.