[Incubator] Project Graduation Checklist

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:53:01 EST 2011

The incubation committee is really focused as a gate keeper; checking that
the project has the chops to be included in the foundation. Once a project
is out of incubation the marketing committee; education committee and any
other committees are free to proceed as per their mandate.

With that in mind I would like to remove the reference to Marketting.

Please don't add hurdles to the incubation process; and do not expect this
committee to police checklists that are out of our mandate. We have enough
work and few enough volunteers as it is.

Jody