[Incubator] MapFish Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 04:41:08 EDT 2011

 Okay grinding through this stuff

- you have a wiki (is it your docs? what license are contributions made under - can I reprint or quote it? Often this is CC or FDL)
- the definition section was not used; kill it
- use of google docs to track issues was interesting :-) good idea
- I had not herd of ZPL before
- What does "code inspired by" mean? Is there a cut and paste? or did you just borrow the design?
- you have a few things marked as "image does not include code"; you can still confirm that you have the rights to distribute the image
 (for geotools we had to kill some of our sample data as we could not sort out where it had come from)
 (this is actually the point of the review; as it is some thing you cannot record in the header)
- amusing to see jesseeichar groovy code (thought he gave that up for scala). You mention it is a copy and "CC" ... you don't mean creative commons do you?