[Incubator] Re: Rasdaman Incubation application [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Tue Nov 15 02:47:11 EST 2011

Bruce, all-

this is great news indeed. I appreciate your valuation. For sure we remain
available to resolve any issue spotted.
Particular thanks goes to you, Bruce, for volunteering on additional workload on
your desk.

cheers,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)