[Incubator] Project Graduation Checklist

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:24:08 EST 2011

Eli,
I'm open to being convinced that MS4W should be included alongside the
other package distribution systems I've listed: osgeolive, osgeo4w,
debiangis, ubuntugis. However, as I see it, MS4W is primarily a single
application installer - Ie, it installs MapServer and all of MapServer's
dependencies, and as such, probably shouldn't be listed.