[Incubator] New Incubation Committee Chair

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:22:30 EDT 2011

 Thanks for looking out for the incubation committee; and indeed taking on the challenging role of an OSGeo treasurer / board member.

I am glad to accept the nomination as it is one way I can be actively contribute given the distance in timezones. I will note that as chair I will not be able to be quite so flamboiant in my proposals (perhaps that is for the best).