[Incubator] dated project badges

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 17 18:38:00 EDT 2011

Jody,

Interesting ideas.  I'm not sure how much pull getting a newer badge
would have.

Also, in theory at least, projects were supposed to have put in place
processes so that an overall code provenance review should not be
needed.  However, I can see value in a "project spot check" that is
like a very quick incubation review to see that things still seem to be on
track, provenance issues seem to be handled reasonably, etc.

However, I'm personally of the opinion that we should first focus on
our regular incubation responsibilities before getting to excited about
post-graduation check ups.

Best regards,
Frank