[Incubator] Fwd: pycsw incubation application

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Dec 18 05:19:44 PST 2012

Hi Angelos,

Thank you for adding this Community page and link, it looks perfect to me.

I agree with Eli that it's hard to decide which pages are important
enough to make it to the nav. bar. when we design a website, but I think
that for an open source project, a link to something like this community
page is essential since the community is the blood of the project:
without a community of users and developers the project is just stale
source code. In the proprietary world there is a company pumping blood
into a product through its marketing and R&D teams, in the open source
world the community of users and devs *is* the blood.

Only my opinion of course, all points of view are much welcome...

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/