[Incubator] Re: About ZOO-Project incubation application

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:20:37 EST 2012

Thanks for the information Nick:

> Gerald and I will be responsible for the ZOO-Project incubation process, come to meetings and work with mentor.
> As said in previous emails, Frank will be our mentor, once he will finish the mentoring of GEOS.
Okay; we will need to pay attention in the meeting to how GEOS is doing.

We have this concept of people mentoring one project at a time; as we were concerned about tiring out our volunteers. In actual practice it seems we just end up waiting for development teams to schedule the work; and then they do it over the course of a couple weeks.