[Incubator] Re: Speak up if you think the draft "Project Graduation Checklist" has any remaining issues

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:21:11 EST 2012

Thanks Cameron that looks great.

The only thing I am tempted to do is:
* Either: Place all the "italics" clarifying the intent at the end of each
section - or isolate them into a FAQ. This would make the page more of a
checklist; and give us an avenue for further clarification in the future.
* Or: Double check that all examples are marked in italics

For now I will double check all examples are in italics; and await your
feedback about taking the clarifications out of line with the main
checklist.

Jody