[Incubator] Speak up if you think the draft "Project Graduation Checklist" has any remaining issues

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:02:45 EST 2012

ok, Open section re-instated as requested. (Some minor formatting and a
couple of words tweaked in the process).

I do agree that the principles of the "Open" section are good, and upon
re-reading, I see that we loose meaning by taking it out.
There is a little duplication in the doc now - but I think we can live
with that.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager