[Incubator] Speak up if you think the draft "Project Graduation Checklist" has any remaining issues

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 7 15:51:56 EST 2012

On 12-03-07 3:02 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> ok, Open section re-instated as requested. (Some minor formatting and a
> couple of words tweaked in the process).
>
> I do agree that the principles of the "Open" section are good, and upon
> re-reading, I see that we loose meaning by taking it out.
> There is a little duplication in the doc now - but I think we can live
> with that.

Thank you Cameron. And to address your question in the doc I have added
a ref to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor to clarify what is
meant by "bus number" a.k.a. "bus factor"

Essentially the "bus number" of a project is the number of
devs/contributors who need to be hit by a bus before the project gets
into deep trouble. The higher this number the better for the project.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/