[Incubator] Motion: GEOS to Graduate Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:30:03 EDT 2012

On 22/03/2012 7:03 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Frank Warmerdam<warmerdam at pobox.com>  wrote:
>> It is my opinion that it is sufficient for the project to accept the task of
>> writing a project overview.  I would be willing to commit to doing this
>> for the project.
> I have filed a ticket to this effect, and will try to do it this weekend.
>
>    http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/520

Thanks, I'm comfortable with a commitment to deliver in time for the
next OSGeoLive release. (Completed by end of June 2012).
I've commented on the ticket raised that docs should be written as per
OSGeoLive guidelines.

> I have also become convinced that a small developer introduction for
> developers using GEOS would be a big asset for the project and I
> might take a crack at that too.
Ok, that would be good. Again, could you please follow the OSGeoLive
template guidelines so that we can include into the OSGeo docs.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally