[Incubator] Motion: GEOS to Graduate Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:44:54 EDT 2012

Frank,
Thankyou for your responses and hard work in mentoring.

I am currently +0 for graduation of Geos.

I will be +1 once:
* An OSGeo Project Officer has been identified. Can we also ask this
project officer if they will act as a contact point for the OSGeo-Live
project too?
* A commitment has been made to create an OSGeo-Live Project Overview in
time for the next OSGeo-Live release. (Frank, I think you have already
made that commitment)

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager