[Incubator] PostGIS graduation

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri May 4 06:20:22 EDT 2012

Wasn't sure myself since there was too much dialog back and forth last time.
We are having a revote.

Please see thread

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2012-May/020503.html

All have voted +1 except so far: still waiting for Mark and Chris before we
change the status of the docs.

Thanks,
Regina