[Incubator] Geoserver Project Status Document

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:42:15 PST 2012

Morning Landon:

We have a list of the projects currently going through incubation here:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Progress_in_the_incubator

While we provide a wiki template, several projects take a copy to their own wiki (to be accessible to those who do the work).

GeoServer has the three documents the incubation process is currently running with (the "incubation checklist" is new, if you check the graduated projects they do not have this document).

Here is the information for GeoServer:

GeoServer: [Incubation Status (http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/OSGEO+incubation+questionnaire)] | [Provenance Review (http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GeoServer+Provenance+Review)] | [Incubation Checklist (http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GeoServer+Incubation+Checklist)]