[Incubator] OSGeo Labs Wiki Clean-Up

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:57:06 PST 2012

I took some time this evening to clean up the OSGeo Labs wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Labs

The old page has been archived.

On the new page I tried to clarify the OSGeo Labs seletion criteria
and define a simple series of steps to set up a project in OSGeo Labs.
I also contacted the OSGeo Discuss list in an effort to determine
which projects consider themselves "in" labs.

I'll put together a project list, with project contacts, as soon as I
can. Then I'll start to evaluate the potential for each project to
move into incubation and will report the results of that evaluation to
the Incubation Committe via this mailing list. I'll also try to create
a list of tasks to help each project in Labs move towards incubation.

Of course, we may not have any projects in Labs. :]

Landon