[Incubator] idea: combine project status and incubation checklist

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:18:07 PST 2012

+1 from me on the proposal to combine incubation sheets.

Worth considering in that we also have a lighter OSGeo-Live inclusion
checklist:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply

I've been wondering about the possibility of aligning the OSGeo-Live
checklist more with OSGeo Incubation, possibly having OSGeoLive
reference Incubation and then just add a few OSGeoLive specifics.
That said, I suggest you don't slow down this incubation initiative by
considering OSGeo-Live.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050