[Incubator] New project application: OGC TEAM Engine

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:20:49 PDT 2012

Thanks Jens, I just noticed it on IRC and was discussing it with Justin. If you ask nice he may be willing to volunteer as your mentor in incubation.

We have an incubation meeting on Monday and it would be great if you could attend. The major difficulty with entering OSGeo incubation is not so much the questionnaire (which this email list can help you with) but in locating a volunteer to act as a mentor as you go through incubation.