[Incubator] OSGeo Incubation Labs Projects

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:50:55 PST 2013

I took a few minutes tonight to review the projects that have agreed
to be in OSGeo Incubation Labs. Most of these projects have completed
the project information in the wiki pages I set up. Two have project
home pages in good condition. I'll be reaching out to the developers
of the other projects to see if we can get the wiki pages completed
and a functioning (and simple) home page up for each of the projects.

Ben Discoe expressed an interest in having the Virtual Terrain Project
added to the OSGeo Incubation Labs. I set him up with a wiki page.

Please let me know if you have questions. I'll check in on my progress
in a week or two.

Thanks.

Landon