[Incubator] Geoserver Ready for Graduation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 20 18:38:08 PST 2013

+1

I had a look at the docs and everything seems fine.

Just two small notes:

- There is a mention of geoserver.osgeo.org in the checklist page but
there doesn't seem to be A DNS entry for it yet. A SAC ticket should be
created for this with information about where the DNS entry should point.

- The IncCom motion to graduate from incubation usually includes the
name of the project officer that will serve as contact point with the
board. I'm not sure if that's a problem at this point if you don't know
yet who that will be, but you should be prepared to name a project
officer before the board approves the graduation.

Congratulations GeoServer team and thank you for your work on this!

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/