[Incubator] status update for board

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:41:49 PDT 2013

Looks like I should put together a draft letter for the mailing list to review.

We currently have the following projects in incubation:
gvSIG - we have a new project rep, status last updated in 2011, no provenance review
Marble - status updated Nov 2012, no provenance review
MetaCRS - status updated in 2009, no provenance review (unclear if that is applicable for the project?)
Opticks - status updated Nov 2012, no provenance review
pycsw - no status or provenance review
rasdaman - status updated July 2012, no provenance review
TEAM Engine - some contact on email, no status or provenance review
ZOO-Project - no status or provenance review