[Incubator] Motion for pycsw to enter Incubation process [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 20:18:16 PDT 2013

Fair enough, can I just double check if we are taking a requirement: to enter incubation, or if this is respect to graduating (i.e. being recognised an OSGeo project).

We have been fine with taking on projects that do not have a balanced community before, or have not yet decided how to handle open governance - and have some great example of these being addressed during incubation.