[Incubator] Motion for pycsw to enter Incubation process [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Wed Mar 20 20:25:43 PDT 2013

My preference is to have this addressed during Incubation if it hasn't been before.

This will allow us to encourage and mentor promising projects.

Bruce

On 21/03/13 2:18 PM, "Jody Garnett" <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

 Fair enough, can I just double check if we are taking a requirement: to enter incubation, or if this is respect to graduating (i.e. being recognised an OSGeo project).

We have been fine with taking on projects that do not have a balanced community before, or have not yet decided how to handle open governance - and have some great example of these being addressed during incubation.