[Incubator] Vote: GeoMoose Graduation - community

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:30:37 PDT 2013

On 22/03/2013 2:48 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:

> [bob.b said . . .] each agency/company is sponsoring the individuals as listed here:http://www.geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status
>
> No one agency or company has control of the project.  Some work is sponsored while others are project handbacks from specific projects offered up via the PSC for adding improvements to GeoMoose.  Improvements to the project have come from each of the committers home organizations in the form of donated time, as well as from formal improvement projects from each organization.

Bob, this doesn't answer my question.
I'm interested to understand if any of the organisations contracts work
to another of the organisations.
Eg: Does the City of Saint Paul contract work to SharedGeo?
Are there are any other similar financial relationships between
organisations?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager