[Incubator] public volunteer support organisation

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sat Mar 23 05:11:15 PDT 2013

Well said Jody. So well actually that I have copied parts of it to the
Incubation landing page in the Wiki. Hopefully it will help people and
projects to better understand how we work - and especially that it is
work in progress and lives off the energies of interested people.

See the changes here and please fix if wrong or need for more detail:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Incubation_FAQ&action=historysubmit&diff=69762&oldid=66693

Best regards,
Arnulf