[Incubator] Fwd: Motion for pycsw to enter Incubation process

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Sat Mar 23 03:43:18 PDT 2013

+1 for pycsw to enter incubation
+1 for Geomoose to graduate

As a side note for the discussions: for me one important (and certainly
not easy to measure) aspect for a project is its evolution over time. I
think that we need to discuss whether we can have some progress
indicators in place.

Let me take the opportunity and say kudos to Jody (btw, Jody your last
e-mail is excellent in terms of the list's functioning) and the rest of
people who are widely active in this list - software and its evolution
is critical for OSGEO.

Best,

Dimitris