[Incubator] Motion: Proposing Marble for OSGeo Graduation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:54:51 PDT 2013

I have reviewed the documents referenced by Arnulf, and I agree that
based on the documentation, Marble qualifies as an OSGeo project.

I'm very impressed with how thoroughly the incubation documents have
been addressed. Congratulations to Torsten, Arnulf and the rest of the
Marble team for a job well done.

I'm +1 for Marble graduating as an OSGeo project.