[Incubator] MetaCRS

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Sun Sep 15 13:38:15 PDT 2013

Treating Proj4, and its derivatives as a grouped project if their owners
are interested may still be a good idea and easier to manage as a single
project than MetaCRS because of the common codebase.

BTW, in addition to PROJ4J and PROJ4JS, I just found out about
https://github.com/evanmiller/ProjCL

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/