[Incubator] Motion: Proposing Marble for OSGeo Graduation

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Sep 24 03:50:04 PDT 2013

Thanks Frank and others who have responded.

I am still kind of waiting for a confirmation from someone who is in
the know what our quorum for this kind of decision is?! Shall we add
this to the next board meeting agenda?

...plus it appears we need to address this in the ongoing policy &
procedures clean-up. Anyone interested in taking a lead?

Cheers,
Arnulf

--
Making sense with your spatial data