[Incubator] Suggested tweaks to incubator docs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:46:06 PST 2014

A good observation, can you think of a way to smoothly update these docs
without getting bogged down in the details?

Two ideas:

a) General: Remote references to OSGeo infrastructure, and add a note at
the end to the effect that: "OSGeo infrastructure is available for OSGeo
Labs and OSGeo Incubation projects. Contact the system administration
committee for details"
b) Wiki Draft: make a copy on the wiki and edit in collaboration with the
mailing list here.

Jody Garnett