[Incubator] Suggested tweaks to incubator docs [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Sun Jan 5 15:06:53 PST 2014

Cameron,

I made a couple of minor tweaks and added the following question to the draft Incubator Application Questionnaire:

“Please describe any factors that would stop '''any''' suitable member of your community from taking a committer, management or decision making role within your project community.”

Bruce