[Incubator] Suggested tweaks to incubator docs [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:42:06 PST 2014

On 06/01/14 10:06, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
> Cameron,
>
> I made a couple of minor tweaks
Thanks.
> and added the following question to the draft Incubator Application
> Questionnaire:
>
> “Please describe any factors that would stop '''any''' suitable member
> of your community from taking a committer, management or decision
> making role within your project community.”

Hi Bruce, I'm not comfortable with the above sentence as it stands. In
particular, rather than asking for a specific FACT which can be backed
by a metric, it is asking for an OPINION requesting arguments against
the project. (A supporter of a project is probably not the likely person
to provide that OPINION.)

I think it would help if you expanded on the reason(s) you think this
question should be added to incubator docs.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager